|Live By Faith
And without faith
it is impossible
to please God,
who comes to him
must believe that he exists and
that he rewards those
who earnestly seek him.
|Love Like Christ
Jesus said -
"A new command I give you:
Love one another.
As I have loved you,
so you must love one another.
35 By this all men will know
that you are my disciples,
if you love one another."
|Interim Pastor, Russ Sommer
September 03, 2017
|Labor weary !! Trust and Obey...
|51850 North Ave.
Macomb, MI 48042
|You BELONG at Bethel
|You BELONG at Bethel
Hebrews 4:8-11 KJV For if Jesus had given them rest,
then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
(9) There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
(10) For he that is entered into his rest,
he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
(11) Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest,
lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
Matthew 11:28-30 KJV Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
(29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
(30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Psalms 23:1-6 KJV A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
(2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
(3) He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
(4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
(5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
(6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
John 16:31-33 KJV Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
(32) Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered,
every man to his own, and shall leave me alone:
and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
(33) These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.
In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
To rest we need to TRUST IN HIS POWER AND STRENGTH.
Isaiah 40:28-31 KJV Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard,
that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth,
fainteth not, neither is weary?
there is no searching of his understanding.
(29) He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
(30) Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
(31) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and
they shall walk, and not faint.